Thank you for participating in today’s auction. The auction will be conducted by Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate, LLC on behalf of the owner of the real estate (the “Seller”). The real estate offered for sale at auction (the “Real Estate”) is fully described in the Contract for Purchase and Sale, a copy of which is available for inspection from Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate, LLC.
1. Any person who registers or bids at this Auction (the "Bidder) agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, the auction announcements, and the Contract for Purchase and Sale.
2. 10% buyers premium added to the final bid price will be the contract price. Example: If property sells for $100,000 x 10% buyers premium the contract price would be $110,000.
3. $5000 earnest money in form of cash, cashier’s check, or personal check. due within 48 hours from end of auction.
4. Preview: Thursday May 9th, 6 p.m.
5. Balance to be paid at closing within 45 days of the end date of the auction at Fallon County Abstract, 207 2nd St. W, Baker, Montana 59313.
6. AS-IS, WHEREIS: Terms are "cash, as is, where-is. "Financing is allowed, but there are no financing contingencies and all financing must be in place prior to the closing date.The down payment monies will be deposited into escrow account and credited to Buyer at closing.
7. Property sells AS-IS with no contingencies.
8. Closing costs: Buyer will pay any and all settlement fees and expenses, including , without being limited to, title searches, title insurance charges, and survey costs.
9. If Buyer fails to close per terms of contract, the deposit is non-refundable.
10. AUCTION BIDDER DEFAULT: Successful bidder not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and 10% earnest money deposit, the winning bidder will be charged a penalty fee of $5,000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms and Conditions and the Contract for Sale of Real Estate. Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate reserves the right to sell to the second-highest bidder in the event the successful high bidder does not comply with the terms of the sale. Any dispute between Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Dawson County, Montana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth .
11. Possession: At Closing
12. Disclosure: Buyer responsible to sign a lead based paint disclosure. Property is currently being rented. Current tenants must be given proper sufficient notice prior to moving out. If buyer would like current tenants to reside in the property , buyer must organize new rental agreements with tenant.
13. Property sells as-is.
14. An Owners Policy from the Fallon County Abstract Company, LLC will be provided at Seller’s expense giving marketable title subject to restrictions of record.
15.. Taxes pro-rated.
16. All information in this brochure was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed.
17. Any property surveys or appraisal are at the expense of the buyer. All property dimensions are only approximations.
18. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of property and record.
19. Buyer may bring a home inspector to inspect the property during the preview time.
20. Auctioneer and assistants are seller’s agent.
21 Auction will be conducted at a Timed Online Only Auction.
22. Any statements posted up to auction day and or included auction day will take precedence over printed matter.
23. A 10 day lead based paint test may be done prior to the auction. After the auction has started bidder waives the right to have their 10 day lead base paint test and buyer's of property must sign a lead based paint disclosure form.
24. Auction will be conducted at a Online Only Auction.
25. Any statements posted up to auction day and or included auction day will take precedence over printed matter.
26. Property sells subject to seller's approval.
27. Property Information Packet will be available at inspection or you may request a packet by calling Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate, LLC office telephone 406-772-5812.
28. Auctioneers reserve the right to remove property from the auction at any time.