Bidders must register with Auctioneer prior to bidding on the property and deposit $20,000 with Auctioneer before bidding privileges are granted. If bidder is not successful in purchasing the subject property, deposit will be refunded in full. Deposit must accompany bidder agreement. Click the documents tab to view/print bidder certification and deliver to auction company. Information Day:
Auction representatives will be on site Tuesday March 20th, 2018 . 10 a.m. Sharp at Tract 1 to answer any questions about the property or auction process.
• A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid price(s) to determine the total contract price(s).
• A 10% earnest money deposit of the total contract price will be due immediately from all successful bidders. The bidder deposit will be credited towards the 10% earnest money.
• The property is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without any contingencies including financing.
• Closing will be set 45 days from the auction date or as soon thereafter as closing documents are available
• Terms & Conditions : 10% buyers premium added to the final bid price will be the contract price. Example: If property sells for $100,000 x 10% buyers premium the contract price would be $110,000.
• This is a soft close auction. If a bid is made in the last couple minutes of bidding. Bidding will be extended 5 minutes. Tract 1 & Tract 2 are linked together. If one lot extends , all lots will extend 5 minutes.
• 10% Earnest money in form of cash, cashier’s check, or personal check. due within 48 hours from end of auction. Auction representative will contact winning parties to make arrangements to sign purchase agreement and collect the balance of earnest monies owed.
• Balance due at closing on or before May 21st, 2018.
• Closing to be held at the Wibaux County Abstract Co. , 225 N Wibaux St, Wibaux, MT 59353.
AS-IS, WHEREIS: Terms are "cash, as is, where-is.• "Financing is allowed, but there are no financing contingencies and all financing must be in place prior to the closing date.
• The earnest monies will be deposited into escrow account and credited to Buyer at closing.
• Closing costs: To be paid by seller.
• If Buyer fails to close per terms of contract, the deposit is non-refundable.
• AUCTION BIDDER DEFAULT: Successful bidder not executing and returning the contract with earnest money deposit within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale of Real Estate and 10% earnest money deposit, the winning bidder will be charged a penalty fee of $5000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms and Conditions and the Contract for Sale of Real Estate.
• Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate reserves the right to sell to the second-highest bidder in the event the successful high bidder does not comply with the terms of the sale.
• Any dispute between Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate, its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Fallon County, Montana.
• By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth .
• Possession: At Closing
• Disclosure: Seller will guarantee right of access to buyer on Tract 2 to clarify the issue below.
Possible lack of right of access to NW 1⁄4, Section 26, Township 11 North, Range 60 East, M.P.M. Wibaux County is in the process of clearing this concern up which can take upwards of 60 days. Bid on the property accordingly.
• Property sells as is.
• Mineral rights do not transfer with property.
• An Owners Policy will be provided at Seller’s expense giving marketable title subject to restrictions of record.
• Taxes pro-rated to the date of closing.
• All information in this brochure was derived from sources believed correct, but is not guaranteed.
• Any property surveys or appraisal are at the expense of the buyer.
• All property dimensions are only approximations.
• Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of property and record.
• Auctioneer and assistants are seller’s agent.
• Auction will be conducted at a Online Only Auction.
• Any statements posted up to auction day and or included auction day will take precedence over printed matter.
• Property sells subject to seller's approval.
• Property sells subject to prior sale.
• Property Information Packet will be available at inspection or you may request a packet by calling Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate office telephone 406-772-5812. Auctioneers reserve the right to remove property from the auction at any time.