Richard and Doris Larson are moving out of state and have commissioned Kinsey Auctioneers & Real Estate LLC. to sell their property in Kinsey, Montana.
.97 Acres with home/garage located at 21 Mastin Road Kinsey, Montana.
Building on site previously was the Kinsey Association of Christian Churches that has since been renovated into an efficiency apartment living quarters with abundant room to add more rooms.
Legal description: S02, T09 N, R48 E, M&B TR IN NW, SEE BK 91, PG 366 Custer, County, Montana.
1st Half $482.90
2nd Half $419.07
HUGE HOUSE! With about 3000 +- square feet total building size including lean to garage, the Kinsey Church was converted into a residence 20 years ago.
This home is beautiful and very comfortable, it can be the home for a large family or for people with a business.
· 1.5 bathrooms with big shower and plenty of shelving
· 3+ bedrooms (one of which is setup like an efficiency apartment)
· A big kitchen with island and nice oak cabinets and deep drawers and large sink and gas range
· A huge pantry with gorgeous wood, pan-hanging wall
· A huge living room/front room with hardwood floors
· A sanctuary from the church days that is still mainly untouched including the high ceilings and stage and original wood floors and stained glass windows
· Screened in front porch
· Good sized laundry room
· Another living space downstairs
· Downstairs has tile floors throughout, and is set up so that the hot summers and the cold winters are made comfortable and energy efficient
· All appliances stay; includes refrigerator with French doors and low freezer drawer, dishwasher, laundry, stove, etc.
· Big walk in closet in one of the bedrooms
· Comes with some furnishing
· Propane stove gas heat
· .97 acres/large yard
· Rough wood siding, the north side is not complete, but comes with rough wood to continue it
· The water well on the property was top of the line when installed 20 years ago, and still operates very well
· The septic is 750 gallon tank with 300 feet of rain field and it has a lift station
· Storage space & lean-to shop
The neighborhood has:
· A country school and post office and fantastic neighbors
· Quiet, but with highway access to Miles City (which is plowed in a timely manner in the winter due to having a school next door)
· A view including bluffs to the south just past the Yellow Stone river
· The old train bridge-turned-road with fishing access is only 3 miles away